What things to wear as a female in Jordan: on an outing in Amman, Jerash as well as other tourist sites
A note on public beaches
If you check out the general public coastline in Aqaba then you can feel uncomfortable in a swimsuit. Whenever I ended up being here the women that are local completely covered with abayas and wading within the ocean at most of the. Even yet in a dual layer of damp suits we still attracted people’s attention! Then this isn’t an issue if you are on a private or hotel beach.
Do you believe I’m sexy?!
Think about now?! You can observe the coastline when you look at the back ground where individuals were looking at us.
Packing list for females in Jordan
So having chatted you through what things to wear as a lady in Jordan, exactly just exactly what should you pack in terms of your Jordan check out?
I’ve made a list that is short allow you to keep in mind every thing:
- Longer sleeved tops & tees
- pants or jeans (based on period)
- longer or midi dresses & skirts (at the least knee length)
- Cardigans or jumpers for layering
- hiking footwear or trainers for walking (in Petra or Wadi Rum)
- sandals (when it comes to Dead Sea or Red Sea) for hiking
- Sun cream
- Hat – don’t be like Katie, wear a hat and prevent sun burn if they are pretty you may not need any additional sandals
- Swimsuit or bikini (preferably dark if you are going to mudpack in the Dead Sea! )
- Sarong/lightweight towel – can also double as shawl or a blanket/pillow on long bus rides
- Scarf, both for warmth and for additional layers/coverage
- Fleece – for cool evenings and when hiking, the desert gets cold overnight
- Underwear, pants, socks, bras and sports bra if you need it! Read more “What things to wear as a female in Jordan: on an outing in Amman, Jerash as well as other tourist sites”